In this eye-opening session, you will gain invaluable insights into the pitfalls and common missteps that can derail international expansion efforts on Amazon. Drawing on solid expertise in global business strategies and personal experience from entering five different markets as an Amazon 3P seller, this presentation by Anna Nordlander will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to navigate the complex landscape of expanding internationally.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
- Find out why taking the easy route might be the safest way to failure
- One-size does not fit all, learn how to find the right product for the right market
- The importance of local regulatory compliance
- Understanding cultural nuances
- Managing a cross-cultural team from afar
- How to get ready for a marathon
You will leave this session armed with a comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of international expansion and equipped with a toolkit to navigate potential pitfalls. Whether embarking on your first global venture or looking to enhance existing international operations, you will gain the knowledge and confidence to make your mark on the global stage...without screwing up too much along the way.
- Master Strategies to Navigate Amazon-Specific Pitfalls in International Expansion – During this session, attendees will acquire the skills to identify and sidestep common stumbling blocks encountered when expanding internationally on Amazon, leading to smoother market entry and sustained growth.
- Managing an International Team From Afar - By the end of this session, participants will be able to proficiently manage an international team from afar, allowing them to take advantage of local heroes to improve their chances of success in a new market.
- Adapting Products, Content and Customer Support for International Markets - This session will also delve into the crucial process of product localization and service customization, ensuring that offerings resonate with local consumers and meet their unique needs and preferences.