Bryant Garvin likes long walks on the beach, but hates the throngs of people that swarm him mistaking him for David Hasselhoff.
Bryant has over 11 years of SEM experience, and his keen insight on harnessing the power of paid search have seen him tagged #PPCDictator amongst the PPC chat community, and curiously #HoneyBadgerOfTheInterwebz, along with #PegasusWhisperer.
He has worked in-house for Fortune 500 companies like Choice Hotels, as well as up and coming media companies like Purch. He also enjoys consulting for advertisers, including GreenDot, PersonalCapital, CheckPeople, Infomercials Inc and more, where Bryant quietly insists on doing his own stunts.
Bryant is like the Bob Ross of paid search and conversion rate optimization. “Without the right messaging and design when a user gets to a landing page, you are essentially throwing money down the drain” he says. Just happy little conversions everywhere.
Bryant is Director of Marketing at Purple where he has lead the team that has garnered over 200 Million Video views in the first year and many good night’s of sleep provided to the masses. Purple has completely revolutionized the boring mattress industry with their unique advertising and marketing strategy centered around engaging video. All of these things has caused several people to wonder quietly to themselves, “Is Bryant Garvin actually Dr. Emmett Brown?”
A few of the reasons why you should listen to everything that Bryant says:
- Managed over $72,358,398 in advertising spend
- Routinely gets out of tickets by asking “Don’t you know who I am?”
- Built, trained and managed in-house and agency teams
- Has been on Santa’s “Nice List” 7 out of the last 12 years.
- Increased mobile conversions and revenue by 924%
- Multiplied recurring revenue subscriptions by 275.6% within 90 days
- Shook up Fortune 500 Affiliate Program and grew revenue by 42% year over year, while also reducing the cost-per- sale by 40.7%
- Once became an overnight real-estate mogul owning over 7 hotel chains and utility companies, when he won a game of Monopoly.
- Client increased leads generated 53% by implementing simple changes recommended in a one hour call
- Was given a “Great Job!” sticker by his 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Twitchel when he got a 100% on his spelling test.
- Company:Purple Innovation
- Title:Director of Digital Marketing