Nicholas “Nick” Young is an e-commerce entrepreneur who specializes in developing private label brands on marketplaces. With a focus on process, team building, and grit, he has scaled his pure play private label business to over 8 figures in revenue within 3 years, grossing $20M cumulatively. Prior to starting his business, Nick worked in tech where he helped grow early stage companies. Nick is also a partner at Seller Tradecraft, an online community and digital education program for both new and experienced sellers.
- Company:Seller Tradecraft
- Short Bio:Ecommerce Entrepreneur & Partner
- August 13, 2019, 08:00 FBA Underground Summit 2019
- May 16, 2018, 08:00 AMZ Seller Summit 2018
- February 25, 2018, 09:00 Great North E-Com Conference 2018