Steph Nissen is the Director of Digital for Atomic Revenue. She manages the company’s implementation programs and overseeing all aspects of digital marketing including social media, web design and development, search engine optimization, content marketing, and graphic design. Steph has worked in corporate America as well as a start-up entrepreneur serving clients internationally.
She is a sought-after expert speaker on social media who’s been named one of the Top 30 Women in Social Media (2015). Steph has a Bachelor’s degree in Web Development and a degree in Visual Communication. She’s a proud mom of two little ones and passionate about teaching companies how to communicate online through social media. She has worked with many notable companies including Toyota, TJMaxx, along with a slew of technology start-ups, Amazon private label sellers, and hyperlocal companies.
- Company:Atomic Revenue
- Short Bio:Director of Digital
- July 19, 2019, 08:00 Midwest E-Com Conference 2019
- July 21, 2018, 17:45 Midwest E-Com Conference 2018
- July 21, 2018, 08:00 Midwest E-Com Conference 2018
- July 20, 2018, 17:30 Midwest E-Com Conference 2018
- July 20, 2018, 07:45 Midwest E-Com Conference 2018
- July 21, 2017, 08:00 Midwest e-Com Conference 2017