"Orange Klik Barcamp with Dragonflip" takes place on June 10th (Friday).
Barcamp is an event where content is generated by attendees. Based on what topics you, as an Amazon seller, want to learn about, we will organize multiple breakout rooms throughout the day.
The topics will be chosen and decided by all the participants during the first hour of the event.
Rather than following a predetermined schedule that might not work for everyone, we will invite experienced sellers and experts to share their expertise and insights, as well as get feedback on your current challenges.
Does this type of event work for Amazon sellers?
Definitely! Seller Barcamps are very popular among the Amazon sellers community in Germany (check their website at www.sellerbarcamp.com).
Orange Klik is partnering together with one of the German Seller Barcamp co-founders - Dragonflip and for the first time, we are offering a Barcamp event to an international English-speaking community of Amazon sellers.
- 100+ international sellers in one venue
- Attendee generated content
- Most of the topics sellers care about are addressed
- Proven and popular type of event among sellers in Germany
- Many opportunities to network, meet new friends and partners
- Takes place in Lisbon - a city popular among international entrepreneurs