It all became very real when he received an email from the agent to the most winning Olympian of all time, Michael Phelps, asking him if there was a possibility Phelps could rep his brand on social media. The founder of Beau & Belle Littles will share how, by taking his company to pre-dominance with a brand-focused strategy, he was able to identify, attract and leverage social media nano, micro, and mega-influencers. This case study will address branding prequisites for using chatbots to cultivate a field of customers from “purchase interest” to a tribe of ambassadors and influencers on social media.
• Answers to and evidence of brand-focused decisions and mindset
• Checklist for brand self-audit to determine your influencer-readiness
• Get proven steps and criteria to identify nano-influencers bolster your branding
• Influencer tribe growth hacks, including chat(bot) marketing automation as a vehicle
• Examine multi-funnel strategy extend your brand reach