Chris is based in Shenzhen, China. He is a 7-figure Amazon seller who designs, engineers and sources his own private label brands of products, sold worldwide via Amazon.
Over the past three years he has built up two unique brands of products, going from zero to $1m in the first year of selling.
Founder of FBA4U networking events, the biggest networking events in China for western e-commerce sellers, attracting 500+ high level sellers, the event is held every six months during Canton Fair in Guangzhou, China.
Expert in sourcing and new product development – 17 years of experience with the world-class manufacturer Bowers & Wilkins including 4 years in China leading a team of 14 buyers sourcing $30m+ of materials annually. Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) are the market leader in the design and manufacture of high-end audio equipment.
- Short Bio:Founder & 7-Figure Amazon Seller
- June 14, 2022, 10:00 7 Figure Sourcing Summit 2022
- August 16, 2021, 13:00 7 Figure Seller Summit 2021 August
- February 9, 2021, 08:00 7 Figure Seller Summit 2021 February
- August 18, 2020, 10:00 7 Figure Seller Summit 2020 August
- January 20, 2020, 08:00 7 Figure Seller Summit 2020
August 14, 2018, 16:00
How to Rapidly Develop Unique Products (That Your Competitors Can’t Find!) to Build a Million Dollar Amazon Business.7 Figure Seller Summit 2018
- April 21, 2018, 16:40 Cross Border Summit 2018
- April 21, 2018, 14:00 Cross Border Summit 2018