Cyndi Thomason is the author of Profit First for E-commerce Sellers that will be released January 2019, she is the founder and president of bookskeep, and a Certified Master Profit First Professional. Her company consists of a virtual team located across the US. Cyndi and her team provide bookkeeping and profit consulting services to e-commerce clients all over the world.
Cyndi loves working with small businesses to help them make sense of their numbers. She has a passion for data analysis and process development, and she especially enjoys using this passion to educate her clients and help them structure their businesses to make a profit!
Cyndi grew up in North Carolina and went to NC State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. Living in the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas with her husband and teenage daughter, Cyndi loves to hike with her family, garden, and hang out with her menagerie of beloved animals.
- Short Bio:Founder & President
- February 26, 2021, 11:00 Branded by Woman 2021
- June 21, 2019, 08:00 SellerCon 2019
- March 19, 2019, 10:15 Prosper Show 2019
- January 14, 2019, 08:00 Advanced Amazon Seller Retreat 2019
- October 11, 2018, 14:25 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018