Seller - Amazon EU
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering from Boston University.
- MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA.
- Worked in Investment Banking in London right after my MBA. Not for me…
- After, I became a real estate developer and investor in Romania until the crash of 2008. Had to reinvent myself.
- Co-Founded a Daily Deal website in the USA that sold in 5 cities with 200.000 subscribers. Couldn’t raise capital for expansion and had to let go 40 employees.
- In 2013, I started my current new company which I own 100%. I have no partners and never needed financing. We are 3.5 people (programmer part time) and will sell over 2M Euros this year 2017.
Discounts for sellers
Claim special discounts for Amazon software tools and services.
Don’t Miss Out on the Perfect Amazon Event for You
Get the most up-to-date info on the latest in-person events and virtual summits for Amazon sellers around the world.