Juozas Kaziukenas, or Joe, as everyone calls him, is an entrepreneur based in New York City. He is currently leveraging years of experience in e-commerce in his role as the founder of Marketplace Pulse, a business intelligence firm focused on e-commerce.
Juozas is passionate about using technology to provide simple answers to complex problems. He has been an advocate of data science and building data-driven processes for a long time.
He has travelled the world talking about technical and business topics.
His unique perspectives on business and technology have been featured in many of the world’s leading publications including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg, CNBC, Reuters, Fortune magazine, and The Atlantic.
- Company:Marketplace Pulse
- Short Bio:Founder
- March 25, 2020, 10:15 Prosper Show 2020
- January 15, 2020, 08:00 ASGTG event 2020
- March 18, 2019, 13:30 Prosper Show 2019
- October 10, 2018, 11:40 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018
- September 12, 2017, 15:40 Retail Global Las Vegas 2017