Nathan Huppatz is the co-founder of Costumes.com.au and ReadyToShip. He has in-depth experience in all aspects of starting, growing, and running eCommerce businesses of different models, from importing and exporting through to online marketing with AdWords, comparison shopping, SEO, and multichannel platforms like eBay.
Costumes.com.au is an award winning eCommerce pure play specialising in costumes, accessories, and party supplies. Since 2009, they have aggressively grown year on year and shipped over 230,000 costume orders to Australia and New Zealand.
ReadyToShip is a leading cloud based shipping integration platform that integrates web stores and marketplace accounts to carriers like eParcel, Fastway, Couriers Please, DHL and more. ReadyToShip continues to grow and today boasts a large customer base in Australia, shipping over 3 million consignments per annum.
Nathan is a member of the Advisory Board member of PeSA Australia, The Australia Post Customer Advisory Group, Non-Executive Director of NORA, and advisor to a number of smaller eCommerce businesses.
He is also the Author of the Australian version of ‘Making Money on eBay for Dummies’ and a regular speaker on topics such as multi channel retailing, online freight/logistics, Google Analytics, online marketing, and more.
In 2016, Nathan was awarded the Individual Excellence Award at Retail Global Gold Coast.
- Company:Costumes.com.au and ReadyToShip
- Short Bio:Co-Founder
- March 30, 2021, 15:35 Retail Global Gold Coast 2021
- May 31, 2019, 12:50 Retail Global Gold Coast 2019
- May 30, 2019, 15:10 Retail Global Gold Coast 2019
- May 30, 2019, 12:25 Retail Global Gold Coast 2019
- May 25, 2018, 13:40 Retail Global Gold Coast 2018
- May 25, 2018, 12:00 Retail Global Gold Coast 2018
- September 13, 2017, 13:40 Retail Global Las Vegas 2017
- May 26, 2017, 11:15 Retail Global Gold Coast 2017
- May 25, 2017, 14:55 Retail Global Gold Coast 2017