Nicole Leinbach Reyhle is the Founder and Publisher of RetailMinded.com, a well-respected industry publication that has been recognized worldwide for its leading retail insight. With a core concentration on independent retailers and small businesses, Reyhle is a frequent guest and contributor to various media outlets that include The Today Show, Forbes and countless B2B publications. Additionally, Reyhle has been the Spokesperson for American Express’s Small Business Saturday since 2014 and is the Author of the book “Retail 101: The Guide to Managing and Marketing Your Retail Business” from McGraw-Hill.
Reyhle writes regularly as a retail thought leader for various industry resources that include Entrepreuner.com, Fiverr.com, Forbes and more – plus is recognized as #3 out of 100 worldwide retail thought leaders from Vend and is a retail “futurist” for IBM. Finally, Reyhle is also the Co-Founder of the Independent Retailer Conference. Learn more about Reyhle at RetailMinded.com.
- Company:Retail Minded
- Short Bio:Founder & Publisher
- September 23, 2020, 13:25 Retail Global Digital – North America 2020
- October 11, 2018, 15:35 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018
- October 11, 2018, 09:15 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018
- May 25, 2018, 15:35 Retail Global Gold Coast 2018
- May 25, 2018, 09:15 Retail Global Gold Coast 2018