Founder of Capitalism.com, host of the Freedom Fast Lane podcast, and father to Esther Vivian.
I believe that entrepreneurs create better solutions than governments do. I believe that markets are wiser than politicians and that erring on the side of freedom is always a good thing.
I am fascinated by brands, marketing, and politics. After building and selling several e-commerce brands, the game of business is now very clear to me. I advise and acquire brands as part of my overall long-term strategy to one day purchase the Cleveland Indians.
My strengths are quick ideas, taking fast action, and making big and bold decisions.
My weaknesses are hiring and team building, building systems and managing. For this reason, I am always hiring implementers and managers, because together, we create cool things. 🙂Go back
- August 1, 2020, 08:00 Amazonienii Virtual summit 2020
- June 21, 2019, 08:00 SellerCon 2019
- August 24, 2018, 08:00 Brand Builder Summit 2018
- June 23, 2018, 13:15 Amazon Business Forum 2018
- June 17, 2018, 12:00 Amazonienii Summit 2018
- June 16, 2018, 16:30 Amazonienii Summit 2018
- October 30, 2017, 08:00 Private Label Movement Summit 2017
- June 20, 2017, 12:00 SalesHub Amazon Conference 2017