Stacie Sefton is the founder and CEO of BHFO, Inc. Stacie and her husband, Jon, founded the business in the basement of their Iowa home in 2003. Their business was inspired by a book they had read on how to build a million dollar business on Ebay. BHFO is named after their daughters, Brittany and Hannah Factory Outlet.
Today BHFO is an online outlet selling designer brands through global marketplaces and also eBay’s largest apparel seller in the world, recently reaching the milestone of over 2M positive feedback. They operate out of a 250,000 square foot facility in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with state of the art robotic fulfillment technology.
- Company:BHFO (eBay's #1 Seller)
- Short Bio:Co-Founder & CEO
- September 23, 2020, 13:25 Retail Global Digital – North America 2020
- October 11, 2018, 11:15 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018
- October 11, 2018, 09:15 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018
- September 13, 2017, 12:25 Retail Global Las Vegas 2017