Eric Heller has been working online retail since joining Amazon.com in January, 1999. During that time, he has managed critical online marketing programs for Amazon.com, Redfin, Expedia and FootSmart. He has also had the opportunity to work with thousands of participants in the Online Retail industry both at Amazon as a category manager for CE and Sports & Outdoors as well as in various board positions including being the first merchant representative elected to the Performance Marketing Association’s Board of Directors. Eric founded Marketplace Ignition.
Marketplace Ignition is focused on helping online retailers and brands with Operational (Feed-Based) Marketing strategy. With the growth in size and importance of Amazon, eBay, Jet, Amazon Global, Amazon Business,Tmall, Mercado Libre, and more, operational marketing has become a fundamentally important part of online marketing and yet very few retailers have a core competency in it. We are using deep industry expertise to help retailers effectively compete and win in this increasingly critical channel.
- Company:Marketplace Ignition
- Short Bio:Founder & CEO
- September 13, 2017, 12:25 Retail Global Las Vegas 2017
- September 13, 2017, 09:00 Retail Global Las Vegas 2017
- September 12, 2017, 10:00 Retail Global Las Vegas 2017
- May 25, 2017, 11:40 Retail Global Gold Coast 2017
- May 25, 2017, 10:55 Retail Global Gold Coast 2017
- May 24, 2017, 09:45 Retail Global Gold Coast 2017
- March 23, 2017, 16:00 The Prosper Show 2017