Jing Gao has been an eCommerce entrepreneur since 2009 and is the President of Outsourced Import, which is a full service agency helping sellers source, inspect, and ship their private label products to the United States. She is also the founder of two multimillion-dollar eCommerce business with particular experience in the toys, home, clothing, and shoe categories.
More recently, Jing flew to China and spent two months visiting various factories looking for suppliers who could deliver both exceptional quality and aggressive pricing for her new private label products. She created her first brand that eclipsed over one million in sales within the first ten months using the products sourced from her trip. Currently, she has several hundred unique private label products and thousands of customers both on and off Amazon.
- Company:Outsourced Import
- Short Bio:President
- March 30, 2021, 11:50 Retail Global Gold Coast 2021
- September 23, 2020, 12:15 Retail Global Digital – North America 2020
- October 16, 2019, 08:00 ecom Chicago 2019
- May 31, 2019, 12:15 Retail Global Gold Coast 2019
- May 30, 2019, 14:00 Retail Global Gold Coast 2019
- January 14, 2019, 08:00 Advanced Amazon Seller Retreat 2019
- October 10, 2018, 12:25 Retail Global Las Vegas 2018