After several years perfecting the art of Amazon account management for a Boston-based lean start-up, Leah turned independent ecommerce consultant. For the past few years, she’s led clients through the process of brand marketing, business development, logistics and order fulfillment trouble-shooting. In her spare time, she assists Amazon sellers with ASIN variation or listing policy problems, filling in gaps with enough seller education to make Jeff Bezos weep tears of joy. Her areas of expertise focus around teaching sellers to review their own accounts using methods like Amazon’s and developing digital product courses for sellers who wish to learn and apply these skills on their own.
- Short Bio:Amazon Investigator
- September 23, 2021, 08:00 Seller Velocity Boston 2021
- July 13, 2021, 08:30 Prosper Show 2021
- June 30, 2020, 5:30 Sourceii Summit 2020
- March 23, 2020, 15:30 Prosper Show 2020
- July 24, 2019, 08:00 Seller Velocity Seattle 2019
- March 17, 2019, 15:00 Prosper Show 2019