Gary Huang is the founder of 80/20 Sourcing. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Gary has been based in Shanghai since 2008. He has worked with hundreds of Chinese suppliers, having managed multimillion dollar sourcing campaigns for clients in the US and Latin America.
Moreover Gary is has been selling online on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, as well as his own websites since 2004. Gary owns a number of private label brands.
Gary has been featured in Jungle’s Scout’s Million Dollar Case Study, Webretailer.com, and spoken numerous times at the Global Sources Summit in Hong Kong, as well as being quoted in the media by NPR and Bloomberg.
He also serves as the Chair of the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai’s Supply Chain Committee.
- Company:7 Figure Seller Summit
- Short Bio:Host
- September 22, 2020, 08:00 Seller Fest ONLINE 2020
- April 22, 2020, 08:00 Smart Sourcing Virtual Summit 2020
- January 24, 2020, 08:00 7 Figure Seller Summit 2020
- October 27, 2019, 08:00 Global Sources Summit 2019 October
- August 17, 2018, 20:00 7 Figure Seller Summit 2018
- May 9, 2018, 08:00 AMZ Seller Summit 2018
- October 17, 2017, 13:40 Global Sources Summit 2017 October