He caught the entrepreneur bug in 1973 when he sold photos printed from editing room discards from the TV show Star Trek at the second ever Star Trek Convention. He continued to nurse his entrepreneurial streak through years in fashion photography, advertising, and in marketing. Eventually he ended up at Microsoft where he was Business Manager to two Vice-Presidents, including Microsoft’s Worldwide Retail Sales & Marketing division. While at Microsoft, he started developing and importing products from China. His own businesses grew enough for him to leave Microsoft and to make importing and selling products his sole career.
- Company:The Canton Fair Experience
- Short Bio:Serial Entrepreneur; Author; Founder
- July 14, 2021, 13:15 Prosper Show 2021
- April 21, 2020, 08:00 Smart Sourcing Virtual Summit 2020
- October 27, 2019, 11:00 Global Sources Summit 2019 October