Anthony Cofrancesco is a former Operations Manager at Amazon who quit his job in 2018 to relocate full-time to Manila, Philippines to help scale Virtuous Graphics.
Anthony is responsible for growing the company from 8 to more than 30 full-time creatives in under 8 months while also doubling revenue. Anthony is an expert in business development and client relations and has spoken on numerous occasions within the Amazon community including Global Sources, StartUp Bros and ASD.
Prior to working at Amazon, Anthony has worked in corporate finance and business strategy at companies including Verizon, ThePointsGuy.com and Savanti Travel. Despite his young age of 25, Anthony is an avid traveler who stays up to 100 nights per year in hotels and has visited 37 countries.
- Company:Virtuous Graphics
- Short Bio:Director of Operations & Co-Owner
- September 22, 2020, 08:00 Seller Fest ONLINE 2020
- June 29, 2020, 17:15 Sourceii Summit 2020
- April 22, 2020, 08:00 Smart Sourcing Virtual Summit 2020
- March 12, 2020, 12:30 European Seller Conference 2020
- October 28, 2019, 13:30 Global Sources Summit 2019 October
- September 15, 2019, 15:00 Seller Fest Lithuania 2019